Thanks to all those club delegates who attended the recent Annual General Meeting.
There were 20 in person, 23 on video conference and 10 proxy voters represented (which makes this the best attended AGM in several years).
- Annual Report and Audit were received. (Click here for details).
- A new Management Committee was elected.
- New competitions (CCC and PBC) were introduced (see links for details).
- Fees and fines agreed (there are some changes this year, click here for details)
- Some Playing Regulations were decided (click here for details)