- Finalised draw released 23-Sep
- Competition is now one division of 10 teams.
- All matches will be a One Day 50 over match and start time will be 10am.
- Click here for Ground locations https://qsdca.com.au/06-ground-locations/
- Complete draw posted now on MyCricket.
- Bookmark/Favorite this link https://qsdca.com.au/15-seasons-fixtures/
Click here for printable version of complete draw.
- Matches are scheduled every second Sunday except for holidays.
- See this post for a list of dates https://qsdca.com.au/proposed-season-format-sundays/
- Points for this season will be 4 for a win, 2 for a draw or tie.
- Bookmark/Favorite this link https://qsdca.com.au/16-season-ladder/
- Bonus points for runs and wickets have been discontinued.
- The Super bonus point for a win inside 30 overs remains available but does not apply in matches with overs reduced by rain etc.
- Teams on the same points will be sorted out by Net Run Rate. This is calculated by a team’s average runs per over scored throughout the season less that team’s average runs per over conceded throughout the season.
- Please note these decisions were ratified at the AGM on 12-Jul-2019
Semi finals will be played 23-Feb between 1st v 4th and 2nd v 3rd
Winners of semi finals will meet in a Grand Final on 1-March (with a reserve day of 8-Mar)