The Annual General Meeting of the Queensland Sub Districts Cricket Association Inc. will be held at 7.30pm on Monday 19th July 2021 in the Ian Healy Room, Queensland Cricket Headquarters, Greg Chappell Street, Albion.
Business to be considered will include:
- Annual Report
- Auditor’s Report
- Elections for Association positions
- To set fees (wicket, umpires, affiliation)
- To set fines and penalties (meeting non-attendances etc)
- to decide structure of competitions this coming season
- to consider Notices of Motion
- These closed at COB on 6-Jul-2021. 2 x Notices of Motion were received prior to that deadline.
- NOM 21-001 lists several changes to regulations identified by the Playing Regulations Review 2021. Read more here https://
- NOM 21-002 makes a small change to Regulations about materials for stumps which will permit use of Zing stumps and bails in QSDCA cricket matches.
Please contact email@example.com for more information and documentation.
LATE NOTICE 16-Jul-2021
At this stage the AGM will go ahead next Monday night at QC HQ Albion despite the extension of COVID safety restrictions imposed in Brisbane today.
However some other safety measures may become necessary such as mask use, limits to meeting room capacity, and other measures. Zoom attendance will also be available as an option.
Please stand by for full details.