COVID-19 Safety Resources
All plans will have some little changes but for all grounds, all players/umpires/visitors will:
practice social distancing/not share equipment
- use face masks when required to do so
wash hands frequently and properly.
Additionally any sick persons must stay away from the match.
No if’s, no but’s, no maybe’s, no excuses… it’s the law.
Clubs to Setup QR Codes
- Setup Check In Qld App with QR Codes for EVERY ground.
- Club organisers please click this link to setup Checkin Qld QR Code for your grounds.
- It is each host club’s responsibility to organise this.
- It’s free and quick.
- And it is the law.
Everyone to Use QR Codes for Contact Tracing
EVERY VISITOR/PLAYER/UMPIRE/SPECTATOR TO EVERY GROUND CHECKS IN.
EVERYONE, Thanks. Even you…
If your phone is busted, missing or incapable get a teammate to check you in. This is not hard.
- Electronic Contact Registers have the advantage that data is typed rather than “scrawled”.
Handwritten registers are often not readable.
Contact Registers are a vital tool used by Qld Health to stop outbreaks quickly.
Less outbreaks, more cricket.
So we’re going to use Checkin Qld QR Code App.
- Don’t just forget it. It’s very important to do this.
- And it is the law.
Qld Health Restrictions Road Map
As of 4pm Fri 8-Oct-2021 South East Qld is at Stage 3.
IF THIS CHANGES YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT.
Qld Cricket COVID-19 Updates
This is the source for QC updates.
COVID SAFE CHECKLIST
Outdoor Areas – need not use the checklist but these must be followed
Social Distancing/No Sharing Equipment
Stay Home if Sick
Contact Tracing by QR Codes
Indoor Areas – (e.g. Dressing rooms, toilets, canteens, meeting rooms) will require different safety measures (e.g. face masks indoors)
How things will change
- The latest developments are being monitored carefully by cricket authorities. We will take our cues from them.
- Clubs will be notified of any changes officially by email. Not a rumour, not hearsay.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT PLANS AND PRECAUTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- WE WILL TRY TO KEEP UP WITH THOSE CHANGES. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN TOO.
Bowler's Hats Rule Modification
Read the rule modification for bowler’s hats (which has been renewed for all matches in 2021/22 Season)
Promotional Resources for CheckIn Qld App
Right click save, use as you see fit.
Resources kit including posters, social media content, newsletter content and more. LINK
Social media images to promote use of the app:
Check In Qld icons for you to use on your website or marketing materials:
Last year’s Covid Safety plans for cricket were based on the Field Sports Safe Industry plan. These have been revoked.