QSDCA/CCC Grand Finals 25+26 Mar-2023
|Col Westaway Oval
|William Taylor Memorial
|Hubner Park No. 2
|Charlie Buckler Memorial
|Jim Neibling Oval
- See https://qsdca.com.au/13-wet-weather-information/ and Playing Regulation 10.
- On washed out days, Umpire fees may apply if the umpires are not called off.
Note there are a few differences in CCC. See CCC Playing Regulation 10 for more information.
- Each day’s play will be minimum 90 overs Saturday and Sunday, starting 10am.
- For Hours of Play and minimum overs see Playing Regulation 35 & 36 https://qsdca.com.au/05-playing-regulations/
- For CCC, see CCC Reg 23 & 24. LINK
Results in MyCricket
- To assist Trophy making please enter results into MyCricket ASAP.
- For details of finals player eligibility please read Playing Regulation 35.15 onwards carefully.
- Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (earlier in the week is better…)
- All teams are advised that to play an ineligible player in a final is to risk disqualification.
- Hosting clubs are required to use covers on their pitches Thursday, Friday and Saturday night regardless of weather. This includes clubs hosting semi-finals with two ‘foreigner’ teams.
- Please contact email@example.com urgently if there re any problems with doing this.
- See this post on Roling the Pitch in Finals LINK
QSDCA Management Committee 21-Mar-2023