Latest COVID-19 Safety Alerts From Qld Health
“Businesses, activities and undertakings
You are reminded to ensure that your staff and customers observe social distancing, ensure customer details are retained, and ensure that any staff or customers who are showing any symptoms do not enter your premises.”
Health Inspectors and police have been observed at cricket matches and other sports in Brisbane in recent weeks. Big fines and enforced shutdowns are on offer for people not sticking to their COVID-19 Safety Plan.
So each and every club needs a COVID Safety Plan and needs to stick to it.
MODEL APPROVED COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN FOR CRICKET
Submit Your Club's COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Each club is asked to fill out a COVID-19 Safety Plan for their ground(s) and send it to email@example.com
Contact Trace Lists (aka “Register of Attendees”)
Printable PDF LINK
Editable DOC LINK
- Part of your club’s COVID Safe plan.
- Your club will complete this list of attendees for all players, spectators, visitors, umpires, officials attending each and every club event (training, cricket match, function, meeting).
- Clubs must keep the list safe for 56 days after each and every event.
- Provide to government health authorities when requested.
- No need to submit it to QSDCA.